When Roanoke Connect Holdings, LLC dba Fybe (“Company”) receives a notice from a copyright holder or its authorized representative regarding an alleged violation of law by someone using an IP address identified as belonging to Company, the following actions will be initiated:
- Company personnel will review the address to determine whether the address is in use by Company or by one of its affiliates. If the address has been assigned to an entity other than Company, the DMCA notice will be forwarded to that entity for review and any action or response if Company can identify the owner.
- If the address is assigned and used by Company or one of its customers, Company personnel will attempt to identify the user. If the offender cannot be identified, the Designated Agent listed on Company’s Internet site will be notified in order to respond accordingly to the copyright holder or its agent. Copyright holders may contact Company as outlined under Notification of Copyright Infringement to provide notice of any potential violations. The following actions may be taken with offenders:
- If the offender is an employee, the responsible supervisor will be notified, and appropriate disciplinary action may be warranted. A copy of the violation will be filed by HR in the employee’s personnel file.
- If the offender is a customer, the customer will be notified by telephone and email of the offense. If it is a first-time offense, the customer will be notified and advised that an alleged violation of copyright law has been received and that any further violations could affect the customer’s access to the Internet. Notification of a second offense will result in the same action. A third offense will result in notice that Internet service will be restricted for 90 days to limit the ability to violate the law. A fourth offense will result in the termination of Internet service.
- Each time a customer is notified pursuant to this policy, that fact and the results of the contact will be communicated the DMCA Agent for use in replying to the copyright holder or its agent. Records of all contacts with the customer regarding the matter will be retained electronically in the customer record.
- The foregoing does not limit the ability of Company or any entity using a Company assigned IP address from taking more immediate action to stop the use of Company’s Internet service for unlawful or harmful purposes.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by sending the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the material allegedly copying the original work, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material;
- Accurate contact information of the person submitting the claim;
- Statement that the claim is being made with the good faith belief that the alleged use is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- A statement that the claim is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Signature of the person submitting the claim.
You can submit your Notification to us using the following contact information and Designated Agent:
Company Legal Name: Roanoke Connect Holdings, LLC dba Fybe
Designated Agent: Attn: ‘DMCA Registered Agent’
Mailing address of Agent: P.O. Drawer 1326, Ahoskie, NC, 27910
Telephone: (252) 209-2236 or (800) 433-2236
Fax: (252) 209-5040
Email the Designated Agent
The Designated Copyright Agent should be contacted only for notices regarding alleged copyright concerns. All other feedback, comments, questions, and other communications should be directed to us through the General Contact Information below.
General Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding this policy or otherwise, please contact Fybe customer service at (800) 433-2236, option 4 or email Customer Service.